Friday, September 16, 2011

Conclusion...for now :)

I am so glad that you have taken the time to read my blog! I find it a rather fascinating story and I hope you did as well :) It's been quite a journey so far, but I couldn't have been able to go through it without all my family, my friends and my great God every step of the way!


This is my family, The Scheels...(Carter, Lauren, Dad Mike, Me, Mom Julie, Sam)

This picture was taken 2 years ago, the only difference from then and now is my mom's hair :) She says she's had as many different hair styles as I've had surgeries haha :) It's ever changing!

I am so blessed to be apart of this most incredible family. I couldn't have asked for a better family than this one right here! I wouldn't be who I am and look like I do now had it not been for my parents and my siblings. Such a crazy fun supportive, Christ centered family, I am always thankful to be apart of it. I have been given so many great opportunities being apart of this family from being able to travel, experience a private Christian school for 10 years, take piano lessons, to having surgeries, and being given the best possible life that my birthmom could have imagined me having. That's where it all leads to...looking back from where I stand now and looking at where I was. I could have been a poor begging child on a street or quite possibly not even be alive at this point in life, but God had a plan from the start. He always has a plan. He had a life planned for me that my birthmom couldn't see, but she made the choice, let me go, and gave me the opportunity at a new life. And as this journey continues on, His plan will continue be my life. I am incredibly thankful for everything I have been blessed with. I might keep posting some random parts to my journey between now and my next surgeries but I will be sure to keep you all posted as my next surgery will be coming in the next few months! :)

"Loved, Given Away, God's Plan, Adopted"- My six word life story

No comments:

Post a Comment