Friday, September 16, 2011

Adoption Day # 14- September 8, 2011

This was the first time Lauren got to hold me, she was almost 12 years old. We are almost 10 years apart! My mom said I was very content while travelling over there, especially while being held! But I would get very jealous if my mom ever gave Lauren any attention...good thing this isn't a problem any more :)

My mom, dad, Lauren and I celebrated my 14th year adoption day this year! We celebrated a couple days before because my parents were going to be travelling on my actual adoption day, September 8. I am so blessed to have such an incredible sister like Lauren! Even though we are 10 years apart, I look up to her greatly! I couldn't have asked for a better sister than her :)
This is where we go almost every year! It's our traditional Happy Adoption Day dinner! Before my parents went to get me from Danang, they had gone to Kim Huong a few times. They knew these people were Vietnamese and got to know them. These people were interested in my adoption and since then we have been going there every year to celebrate! Plus the food is super good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment